COVID 19 Precautions
Protecting Our Community During COVID 19
Our patients’ health is our top priority. We have taken many precautions to ensure you, our doctors, and our staff are safe during this challenging time. Below are some highlights of what you can expect to see during your in-person appointment.
What to Expect
- Staff will call you prior to your appointment with a series of questions to confirm your appointment can proceed as planned.
- All patients are to wear face masks for their appointments.
- When you arrive, simply call our office from the car and our staff will check you in.
- You may then speak with a technician to prepare you for the doctor as much as possible prior to entering our office.
- We will call you when we are ready for you to come inside.
- When you arrive, your temperature will be taken.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone, unless you require a support person to help with mobility. If a family member will be translating, we ask that this is done over the phone during the appointment.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves and performing frequent hand washing.
- We have increased the intensity of our cleaning and disinfecting procedures including maximum disinfection of exam rooms between patients.
- We have implemented different patient flow techniques to keep patients out of the waiting area and maintain social distancing.
- If you have any further questions about what to expect for your visit, please call our office and our staff will be happy to assist you.